- RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTIONS
A HOME INSPECTION is a thorough, in depth visual examination of the structure and operating components of the home for 2 to 4 hours. You're invited to follow the inspector for a step by step analysis of your home. Safety is my #1 priority
- PRE-SALE HOME INSPECTION
A HOME INSPECTION is not just for buyers. Sellers have found that pre-listing inspections have help identify potential deal busters, saving them time and money!
- RADON TESTING & MITIGATION
A RADON MITIGATION is a sub-slab depressurization in which the radon is collected prior to the entry of the building.
It is economical to install, operate and maintain.
- Over 10 years industry experience
- Licensed and insured
- Member of Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors (WAHI)
- Flexible scheduling, 7 days a week
- Provide on-site written reports
- Installed 100's of Mitigation Systems
- Pre-purchase/Pre-sale inspections
- Work throughout Wisconsin!
- Affordable rates
Fully Trained-Fully Insured
Home Inspection rates starting at $300
Radon Mitigation rates starting at $675
Owner - Tom Preston
"I take pride in every inspection I perform."